Comprised of industry veterans with an average of 4+ years in mobile at companies such as Twitter, Adcolony and IronSource, FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency and control to our direct advertiser’s global demand. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency, and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale with the best service in the industry.
What We’ve Achieved:
- 2016-2018: #2 Best CPI, #15 Install Volume – TUNE Performance Index
- 2017: 350% Global Headcount Growth
- 2017: 610% Global Revenue Growth
Who You Are:
The Ad Operations Team is the foundation that supports the business teams within FeedMob. You will work internally with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful configuration of mobile user acquisition campaigns. Externally, you are the technical contact for both advertisers and vendors, as you assist in the integration and troubleshooting processes.
As a key member of a small team, you will wear many hats and grow the business with an open mind, creative solutions and entrepreneurial spirit. You should be a hungry, passionate self starter that has a deep understanding of the mobile app marketing landscape. You should be a thoughtful and creative team player, as we love honest feedback and are always open to new suggestions and great ideas.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct troubleshooting of campaigns to ensure quality and accurate campaign delivery across products
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and campaign related issues are handled quickly and appropriately
- Work closely with the account management, performance and sales team to provide necessary feedback and support
- Integrate, setup, and test new advertisers and campaigns
- Perform ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting of campaigns to ensure quality and accurate campaign delivery
- Assist in the technical aspects of advertiser and vendor integration by providing necessary technical guidance
- Communicate your ideas for improvement for our internal tool set to the product team
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of experience working in ad operations
- Experience contributing as a member of a small but hyper growth team
- Ad operations experience within the digital advertising ecosystem
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to collaborate with internal teams
- Strong work ethic, drive to grow business, and a team-first approach
- A mature, self-motivated “go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude
- Naturally curious and a problem solver with a creative approach to using technical solutions
- Strong analytical background and critical thinking
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Google App Suite
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited PTO
- Company 401K match and stock options
- Company commuter benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- Dog friendly workplace
- Fully loaded kitchen with snack, drink, and beer options
- Frequent breakfast socials and catered lunches
- Happy hours, dance parties, foosball table tournaments, nerf gun battles, and more.
- … And more to come!
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to email@example.com.