Comprised of industry veterans with an average of 4+ years in mobile at companies such as Twitter, Adcolony and IronSource, FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency and control to our direct advertiser’s global demand. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency, and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale with the best service in the industry.
What We’ve Achieved:
- 2016-2018: #2 Best CPI, #15 Install Volume – TUNE Performance Index
- 2017: 350% Global Headcount Growth
- 2017: 610% Global Revenue Growth
Who You Are:
The Business Development, Supply Team is the glue that holds FeedMob together. You work internally with cross-functional teams (primarily with sales and account management) to ensure successful delivery of our client KPIs on the right supply side traffic sources. You are the external voice of FeedMob, negotiating key advertising offers and initiatives to partners you’ve vetted and onboarded. Internally, you are FeedMob’s eyes, ears and chief evangelist for mobile ad marketplace offers.
As a key member of a small team, you will wear many hats and grow the business with an open mind, creative solutions and entrepreneurial spirit. You should be a hungry, passionate self starter that has a deep understanding of the mobile app marketing landscape. You should be a thoughtful and creative team player, as we love honest feedback and are always open to new suggestions and great ideas.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Complete full cycle from outreaching network supply leads, onboarding, nurturing, and invoicing partners that are beneficial for our advertisers
- Analyze fraud detection tools and metrics to assist clients on assessing traffic quality
- Negotiate fair deals with supply partners that will lead to long term growth and revenue scalability
- Actively listen to advertiser needs and be a resource for understanding how supply can help to achieve client goals
- Proactively network and professionally represent FeedMob among peers in the mobile advertising world
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years of mobile advertising experience.
- Experience contributing as a member of a small but hyper growth team
- Experience with either business development, sales, account or project management, with the ability to wireframe technical concepts
- Deep understanding of navigating complex partnerships with multiple stakeholders and a knack for connecting with the decision maker
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to collaborate with internal account teams and convey goals to external supply partners.
- Strong work ethic, drive to grow business, and a team-first approach
- Excel and Google App Suite mastery a major plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited PTO
- Company 401K match and stock options
- Company commuter benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- Dog friendly workplace
- Fully loaded kitchen with snack, drink, and beer options
- Frequent breakfast socials and catered lunches
- Happy hours, dance parties, foosball table tournaments, nerf gun battles, and more.
- … And more to come!
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.