Comprised of industry veterans with an average of 4+ years in mobile at companies such as Twitter, Adcolony and IronSource, FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency and control to our direct advertiser’s global demand. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency, and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale with the best service in the industry.
What We’ve Achieved:
- 2016-2018: #2 Best CPI, #15 Install Volume – TUNE Performance Index
- 2017: 350% Global Headcount Growth
- 2017: 610% Global Revenue Growth
Who You Are:
As a key member of the Fraud team, you will play a major role in contributing to the continued growth of FeedMob and fight against ad fraud. The ideal candidate should be extremely analytical and love handling large sets of data. This role will handle fraud and risk operations, as well as analyze, investigate and identify solutions to prevent and mitigate fraud.
As part of a small team, you will wear many hats and grow the business with an open mind, creative solutions and entrepreneurial spirit. You should be a proactive, hungry, passionate self-starter that has a deep understanding of the mobile app marketing landscape.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Analyzing data related to potential fraudulent activity
- Contribute to the design of new fraud tools
- Analyze data to support customer needs; including, but not limited to, saving ad spend where fraud has been detected
- Work across many teams to deliver the latest fraud, risk and identity solutions.
- Keep the company up to date with the most current developments in the industry
- Own and roll out new processes and best practices relating to handling fraud
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years of mobile advertising experience in technical role
- Experience detecting/isolating/preventing digital ad fraud
- Experience contributing as a member of a small but growing team
- Experience working with global teams
- Deep understanding of Mobile User Acquisition
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Management experience is good, but not required
- Office and Google App Suite mastery a major plus
- SQL, Tableau (or similar products)
- Mandarin helpful but not required
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited PTO
- Company 401K match and stock options
- Company commuter benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- Dog friendly workplace
- Fully loaded kitchen with snack, drink, and beer options
- Frequent breakfast socials and catered lunches
- Happy hours, dance parties, foosball table tournaments, nerf gun battles, and more.
- … And more to come!
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to email@example.com.