A Little About FeedMob:
Comprised of industry veterans with an average of 4+ years in mobile at companies such as Twitter, Adcolony and IronSource, FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency and control to our direct advertiser’s global traffic. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency, and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale with the best service in the industry.
What We’ve Achieved:
2016-2018: #2 Best CPI, #15 Install Volume – TUNE Performance Index
2017: 350% Global Headcount Growth
2017: 610% Global Revenue Growth
Who You Are:
As marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating a unified FeedMob brand across all platforms. You will become the expert on FeedMob and the industry, crafting the company’s marketing initiatives and creating collateral for use in promotional campaigns as well as sales communications. You’re excited to revolutionize our website and help in client presentations. You will report marketing and sales results to senior executives and manage relationships with media outlets and PR firms on behalf of FeedMob.
As a key player in a small team, you will wear many hats and help to grow the business with an open mind, creative solutions and entrepreneurial spirit. You should be a creative, passionate natural born marketer that has a willingness to learn and understand the mobile app marketing landscape. You should be a thoughtful and creative team player, as we love honest feedback and are always open to new suggestions and great ideas.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Experimenting with content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Developing strategies and tactics to drive inbound leads and awareness for our business
- Tracking all marketing and sales data and creating detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning implementation from brainstorming to execution
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and social media accounts that attracts and converts our target groups
- Overseeing current offerings and coming up with initiatives for new campaigns
- Communicating with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition in the most cost-effective ways
- BS/MS degree in marketing, communication, business administration or a related field
- 3-5+ years in technology-based product marketing
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to adapt
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences by creatively devising and leading customer-focused product development and outreach
- Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Strong sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy
- Goal oriented
- High level of communication skills
- Knowledge of Google App Suite
- Experience in the technology or advertising company is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited PTO
- Company 401K match and stock options
- Company commuter benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- Dog friendly workplace
- Fully loaded kitchen with snack, drink, and beer options
- Frequent breakfast socials and catered lunches
- Happy hours, dance parties, foosball table tournaments, nerf gun battles, and more.
- … And more to come!
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to email@example.com.