Comprised of industry veterans with an average of 4+ years in mobile at companies such as Twitter, AdColony and ironSource, FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency and control to our direct advertiser’s global demand. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency, and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale with the best service in the industry.
What We’ve Achieved:
- 2016-2018: #2 Best CPI, #15 Install Volume – TUNE Performance Index
- 2017: 350% Global Headcount Growth
- 2017: 610% Global Revenue Growth
About the Role:
We’re looking for highly energetic, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our organization as a Sales Development Representative. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of mobile app categories and across a broad geographical area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance to a sales career path. FeedMob offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and leadership to promote our mobile advertising platform to prospective partners.
- Develop your sales skills and business acumen and work alongside mobile advertising veterans and enter into a rapidly growing industry.
- Assist Account Executives (AEs) by researching, contacting, and securing meetings with mobile user acquisition managers.
- Conduct extensive and creative outreach to prospective clients that generates interest in the FeedMob offering.
- Attend industry events and professionally represent FeedMob’s culture and values.
- Acquire high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience contributing as a member of a small but growing team
- Strong desire to be in sales
- Prior sales and/or mobile experience
- Experience being held to performance metrics
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited PTO
- Company 401K match and stock options
- Company commuter benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- Dog friendly workplace
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, drinks, and beer options
- Frequent breakfast socials and catered lunches
- Happy hours, dance parties, foosball table tournaments, nerf gun battles, and more!
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to email@example.com.