Comprised of industry veterans with an average of 4+ years in mobile at companies such as Twitter, Adcolony and IronSource, FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency and control to our direct advertiser’s global traffic. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency, and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale with the best service in the industry.
What We’ve Achieved:
- 2016-2018: #2 Best CPI, #15 Install Volume – TUNE Performance Index
- 2017: 350% Global Headcount Growth
- 2017: 610% Global Revenue Growth
Who You Are:
You are an experienced and well connected sales leader who has successfully led global teams. You manage with empathy at the forefront but you’re aggressive when it comes to hitting team revenue targets. As a proven leader at other companies, you have the ability to organize your team to visualize individual performance and communicate that performance up to C-levels. While you are a serious and growth oriented business leader, you make yourself available to mentor and grow your outstanding and high-growth team.
As a key leader in a small team, you will wear many hats and help to grow the business with an open mind, creative solutions and entrepreneurial spirit. You should be a hungry, passionate natural born leader that has a deep understanding of the mobile app marketing landscape. You should be a thoughtful and creative team player, as we love honest feedback and are always open to new suggestions and great ideas.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create high level partnerships with existing FeedMob clientele to foster closer connections with FeedMob.
- Mentor sales individuals in prospecting, pitching and closing new business.
- Manage sales team as productively as possible in order to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Work across teams with Director levels in order to implement streamlined processes within FeedMob organization.
- Be a strong and effective piece of FeedMob’s management team.
- Proactively network and professionally represent FeedMob among peers in the mobile advertising world.
- BA/BS degree
- 6-8 years of mobile advertising experience.
- Experience contributing as a member of a small but hyper growth team
- Deep experience with sales and proven track record of meeting/exceeding individual quotas
- 3+ years of previous managerial experience a must
- Deep understanding of navigating complex partnerships with multiple stakeholders and a knack for connecting with the decision maker
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to collaborate with internal account teams and convey goals to external supply partners
- Strong work ethic, drive to grow business, and a team-first approach
- Excel and Google App Suite mastery a major plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited PTO
- Company 401K match and stock options
- Company commuter benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- Dog friendly workplace
- Fully loaded kitchen with snack, drink, and beer options
- Frequent breakfast socials and catered lunches
- Happy hours, dance parties, foosball table tournaments, nerf gun battles, and more.
- … And more to come!
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.