Account Executive (Demand Partnerships) – SF HQ
Comprised of mobile industry veterans from companies such as Twitter, Tapjoy and ironSource, FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency and control to our client’s global advertising buys. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency, and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale, with the best service in the industry.
As Account Executive, you are experienced and well connected, having successfully worked on or with global app marketers. You sell with empathy at the forefront but you’re aggressive when it comes to hunting for new clients and closing deals to hit team revenue targets. You have the ability to visualize individual performance goals and communicate your resource needed to achieve success. While you are a tenacious, revenue driven, and creative Account Executive, you make yourself available to share ideas and learnings with the greater org to holistically improve FeedMob’s sales presence everyday.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create high level partnerships with existing FeedMob clientele to foster closer connections with FeedMob
- Maintain and execute a full-sale cycle strategy to prospect, qualify, sell, and nurture your clients’ needs pre- and post-sale
- Negotiate, close, and execute contracts (insertion orders)
- Own sales pipeline as productively as possible in order to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Work across teams with Director levels to implement streamlined processes within the FeedMob organization and provide top-quality, comprehensive service to clients
- Proactively network and professionally represent FeedMob among peers in the mobile advertising world
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4 years of mobile performance advertising experience
- Experience contributing as a member of a small but hyper growth team
- Solid sales experience with proven track record of meeting/exceeding individual quotas
- Ability to illustrate FeedMob’s mission and paint the market need for an honest mobile ad network mediation partner
- Familiarity with mobile pricing models such as CPI / CPA / CPM / CPC and more.
- Deep understanding of navigating complex partnerships with multiple stakeholders and a knack for connecting with the decision maker
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to collaborate with internal account teams and convey goals to external supply partners
- Strong work ethic, drive to grow business, and a team-first approach
- Data-driven Excel skills and Google App Suite mastery a major plus
- Experience with sales engagement platforms (Outreach, Toutapp, Hubspot) a major plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible WFH and 10 observed holidays per year
- 95% medical, dental and vision coverage, and 100% life coverage
- Catered lunches 3 times a week and frequent breakfast socials
- Company 401K match and stock options
- Monthly commuter benefits
- Dog friendly workplace
- Fully loaded kitchen with snacks, drinks, and beer options
- Cold brew and kombucha on tap
- A hyper growth, startup atmosphere, allowing you to push yourself and wear many hats
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.