HR Business Partner – SF or Remote
Comprised of mobile industry veterans from companies such as Twitter, Tapjoy and ironSource, FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency and control to our client’s global advertising buys. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale with the best service in the industry.
As the team’s first HR resource, you will be working closely with our leaders and employees based out of our SF headquarters (who are also working remotely now). You will have the opportunity to shape the human resources function and be a valuable part of an industry-leading solution provider. You will be a guide for the team across many facets of the HR function providing support and recommendations to the business. You will be a champion for our culture and employee engagement.
Position will report to the VP of Finance and Operations
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide strategic HR support, including benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, guidance, and policy interpretation.
- Oversee our benefit relationships and provide strategic benefit recommendations; manage the open enrollment process and experience for the company.
- Manage administrative HR functions and provide recommendations (such as leave of absence, accommodations, I-9s verification, etc.)
- Oversee the onboarding and offboarding functions including all administration, legal compliance, and employee experience.
- Manage the HRIS; leverage HRIS data to produce meaningful analysis, reports, and business insights to the Leaders.
- Provide insight and support to the company on benchmark competitiveness; support the company in designing a compensation strategy and pay bands.
- Ensure company compliance on employment related matters (i.e. sick time, CFRA/FMLA, etc)
- Be the point person for all employee inquiries regarding policies and procedures, payroll, and benefits.
- Research, investigate, and resolve employee performance or conduct matters.
- Provide manager support and coaching for performance management processes.
- Assist in developing and implementing personnel policies and procedures; contributing to the maintenance of policies and procedures.
- Continue to build out relevant HR processes (i.e. enhancing our performance review process).
- Support in the candidate experience/recruitment process and oversee Glassdoor.
- Help develop innovative employee engagement programs in partnership with our Culture Crew to enhance connectivity and job satisfaction for all our people.
- Successfully support remote employees to ensure a positive employee experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources
- Adept at resolving any potential employee relations issues while supporting our culture
- Partner with managers to coach on effectively implementing our Performance Management program
- Experience in a high-velocity environment
- Experience succeeding with remote teams
- Expert in written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits emotional intelligence, mental rigor, discretion, and ethics
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible WFH and 10 observed holidays per year
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage, and life coverage
- Monthly virtual lunches
- Company 401K with automatic employer contributions
- Stock options
- Monthly wfh benefits
- Culture Crew Committee dedicated to employee engagement
- A hyper growth, startup atmosphere, allowing you to push yourself and wear many hats
To apply, please send your LinkedIn, resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.