Comprised of industry veterans with an average of 4+ years in mobile at companies such as Twitter, Adcolony and IronSource, FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency and control to our direct advertiser’s global demand. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency, and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale with the best service in the industry.
What We’ve Achieved:
- 2016-2018: #2 Best CPI, #15 Install Volume – TUNE Performance Index
- 2017: 350% Global Headcount Growth
- 2017: 610% Global Revenue Growth
Who You Are:
As FeedMob’s founding marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating and developing our unified brand across all platforms. You will become the expert on FeedMob and its position in the mobile ad tech industry, crafting our marketing initiatives and creating collateral for use in promotional campaigns as well as sales communications. You will report marketing results to senior executives and manage relationships with media outlets, agencies and freelancers on behalf of FeedMob.
As a key player in a small team, you will wear many hats and help to grow the business with an open mind, creative solutions and entrepreneurial spirit. You are a creative, passionate marketer who is committed to defining a new offering in the mobile marketing ecosystem. You should be a thoughtful and creative team player, as we love honest feedback and are always open to new suggestions and great ideas.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing the voice of FeedMob’s brand: our pillars, elevator pitch, and USPs
- Rejuvenating our website strategy: redesign, blogging, and traffic sources
- Producing a marketing calendar of valuable and engaging content for our website and social media accounts that attracts our target customer audience
- Deploying successful event marketing campaigns for key industry conferences and gatherings by owning implementation from brainstorming to execution
- Assisting our sales team by creating compelling decks, one-sheeters, and client testimonials
- Tracking all marketing and sales data and creating detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Collaborating with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition in the most cost-effective ways
- BS/MS degree in marketing, communication, business administration or a related field
- 2-3+ years in mobile ad tech
- Strong portfolio examples showcasing an industry-leading eye for branding
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences by creatively devising and leading customer-focused product development and outreach
- Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- 3-5+ years in technology-based product marketing
- Strong sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the ability to adapt quickly
- Knowledge of Google App Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited PTO
- Company 401K match and stock options
- Company commuter benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- Dog friendly workplace
- Fully loaded kitchen with snack, drink, and beer options
- Frequent breakfast socials and catered lunches
- Happy hours, dance parties, foosball table tournaments, nerf gun battles, and more.
- … And more to come!
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.