Marketing Manager, ABM + Sales Enablement – Remote
** Candidates must be able to work east coast hours in Eastern Time Zone (EST&EDT) or Central Time Zone (CST)
** Full-time remote position with long term growth potential.
FeedMob is a technology driven mobile performance agency. We provide radically transparent consulting for global brands looking to scale beyond traditional search and social channels. We empower our clients to achieve their goals with real time analysis delivered by our expert team and proprietary technology. In 2021, FeedMob was featured as a top partner in Adjust’s annual benchmark report. Our company is on track to end 2021 with the highest revenue year in company history.
FeedMob is not only known for its work, but for the company’s culture and community. Our pillars drive the company’s core identity–all employees are given growth plans and regular performance reviews that facilitate a collaborative atmosphere. Come join our amazing team of dreamers, doers, parents and dog-lovers!
We are seeking a mid-level individual sales enablement, account based marketing, and digital analytics professional for a new hybrid role with FeedMob. This position is an exciting opportunity for a creative self-starter, driven by data and results, who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. This position will report into the Director of Marketing.
What We’ve Achieved To Date:
2016-2018: #2 Best CPI, #15 Install Volume – TUNE Performance Index
2019 + 2021: Appsflyer Top Partner Rankings
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working with design and content, provide our clients services and sales team with enablement materials including updated one-pages, sales decks, etc. with management and build of content library to support ABM efforts.
- Grow and maintain a strong working knowledge of FeedMob’s value proposition (client, technical and supply facing), with emphasis on mobile performance and user acquisition as well as the AdTech industry overall.
- Set up attribution and digital marketing stack building out ABM attribution best practices.
- Own sales and marketing processes and including lead gen, lead nurturing, lead scoring and account based marketing.
- Lead outbound marketing including lead positioning and messaging for various account verticals, client personas and competitive intelligence.
- Ensure changes in marketing strategy support client needs.
- Create and own marketing dashboards, analytics, and sales reporting to scale audiences, build accurate testing metrics and evaluate engagement.
- Build and manage sales, marketing reporting; lead future CRM RFPs
- Monitor and report on performance at the Marketing Channel, Sub-Channel, Campaign, and Lead Level.
- Create reports and models to measure effectiveness and results of sales enablement and prospect nurturing for historical performance and goal setting.
- Track ROI and efficiency of marketing programs and larger initiatives.
- Maintain consistent reporting cadences to identify areas for improvement.
- Identify targeted channels based on company and vertical needs and produce accurate attribution models for each.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for marketing data and analytics. Provide user support and training as needed.
What You’ll Need for Success:
- Experience working cross-functionally with various departments to produce high quality campaigns that drive audience engagement and growth
- Expert communication and collaboration skills
- 3-5 years work experience driving growth in a mobile or start-up environment.
- Expert competency with foundational digital, funnel and omnichannel marketing with the ability to redefine workflows and lead scoring.
- Experience with various marketing automation tools including Hubspot, Mailchimp, and Hootsuite.
- Experience with management of social media channels and Hootsuite.
- Solid understanding of paid, owned and earned digital media.
- High proficiency in analyzing data, KPIs and compiling reports (pipeline, lead generation and marketing dashboard reporting, aggregating search, social media and basic ABM/B2B lead gen and prospect engagement reports).
- Experience in using and building dashboards in Google Marketing Platform (Data Studio, Tag Manager, Analytics – Google Analytics 4 preferred)
- Proven ability to understand the impact of client outreach and relationship nurturing.
- Experience analyzing marketing changes on current and future client relations.
- Expert interpersonal communication including strong presentation skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with various stakeholders.
- Previous experience with KPIs and goal setting, demonstrated ability to produce and document key achievement updates and insights.
- Desire to wear many hats and take on varying tasks based on business need – this position spans aspects of Marketing, Sales with emphasis on attribution and analytics
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to take forward initiative
- Interested in long term growth and opportunity to grow this role from ground up
- Asana experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent 10-years work experience
Why You’ll Love FeedMob
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Unlimited paid time off – and we use it!
- FeedMob Fridays – alternating Fridays off post-training
- Flexible WFH and 10 observed holidays per year
- 100% medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Monthly virtual team bonding events
- Company 401K match and stock options
- Monthly WFH benefits
If you’d like to learn more, please submit your resume to Rachel@feedmob.com. We look forward to hearing from you!