Accounting Manager – Remote
** Candidates must be able to work on Pacific or Central Time Zone (PST or CST) and be located in the following states: CA, IL, MA, MI, NY, TX, WA.
** Full-time remote position with long-term growth potential.
**Interested candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FeedMob is a technology driven mobile performance agency. We provide radically transparent consulting for global brands looking to scale beyond traditional search and social channels. We empower our clients to achieve their goals with real time analysis delivered by our expert team and proprietary technology. In 2021, FeedMob was featured as a top partner in Adjust’s annual benchmark report, and we ended the year with the highest revenue in company history. Come join our amazing team of dreamers, doers, parents, and dog-lovers!
About this Role
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Manager owns the company accounting process, ensuring all practices and financial statements comply with generally accepted accounting principles. This includes timely completion of month-end close, preparation and review of financial statements, accurate and timely payroll processing, general ledger reconciliation, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
FeedMob prides itself on setting impeccable standards by which our clients should be served, and you will be a key part of meeting and exceed those standards. You should be a quick learner with high attention to detail, strong ethical standards and embraces a collaborative work style.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage and oversee daily accounting operations, implementing consistent policies, practices, and procedures to ensure efficient operations and accurate accounting records.
- Oversee internal controls, checks, and balances across the organization to maximize protection of assets, policies, and workflow with assistance from the Controller.
- Own responsibility for accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Ensures cash balances and banking activity is monitored and accurate.
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing, to ensure timely and accurate payroll transactions including salaries, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Own responsibility for periodic financial reporting, ensuring accurate records and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Own responsibility for the general ledger and month-end close process, including analytical review of operating results, ensuring accurate records and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assist preparation of monthly reforecast using historical results and future assumptions.
- Assist with preparation of cash flow statements, annual budget and annual tax return
- Interact and coordinate with internal stakeholders
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements, remaining knowledgeable about existing, new, and future legislation
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience in professional accounting capacity
- Minimum 2 years experience in QuickBooks
- Recent experience (within last 2-years) performing Payroll, AR/AP
- Experience with Bill.com, Excel (intermediate), G Suite and Mac products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Alignment with high-velocity, high-collaboration remote environment
- High attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Proven capability to learn, seek feedback, and exceed expectations
- CPA highly preferred (US issued)
- Prior audit and tax experience
Why You’ll Love Working at FeedMob
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 100% medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Company 401K match and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off – and we use it!
- 11 observed holidays per year
- FeedMob Fridays – alternating Fridays off post-training
- Monthly virtual Culture Crew events
- Flexible WFH, office set up and quarterly WFH benefits
Interested candidates should contact email@example.com.