Account Analyst Team Lead (Remote – US based)
About the job
** Candidates must be able to work on Pacific Time Zone
** Candidates must be located in the following states: CA, IL, MA, MI, NY, TX, WA
** Full-time remote position with long-term growth potential
FeedMob is a technology driven mobile performance agency. We provide radically transparent consulting for global brands looking to scale beyond traditional search and social channels. We empower our clients to achieve their goals with real time analysis delivered by our expert team and proprietary technology. In 2021, FeedMob was featured as a top partner in Adjust’s annual benchmark report, and we ended the year with the highest revenue in company history. Come join our amazing team of dreamers, doers, parents, and dog-lovers!
What We’ve Achieved To Date
2019 & 2021: Appsflyer Top Partner Rankings
2016 – 2018: #2 Best CPI, #15 Install Volume – TUNE Performance Index
About this Role:
The Account Analyst – Team Lead will be tasked with strategic, project-based work relating to key client optimizations and anti-fraud. The role will help establish standards for cross team collaboration and communication, establishing data and analysis standards throughout the Account Analyst Team, and be a vital part of the success of our largest client accounts. In addition, this role will lead the Account Analyst team to ensure best practices and development of analysis techniques in junior level account analyst positions.
FeedMob prides itself on setting impeccable standards by which clients should be served, and you will be a key part of driving strategy to meet and exceed those standards. You should be data-driven, highly strategic, quick to ideate solutions for problems, hyper-organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Empower Account Managers to confidently build and grow campaigns through insightful and pro-active critical analysis.
- Aid in maintaining relationships with Anti-Fraud companies to ensure FeedMob is proactive when it comes to effectively flagging ad fraud.
- Participate in high level, strategic meetings with clients to further FeedMob’s mission and help clients succeed.
- Work with Product team to drive the growth of our suite of anti-fraud products.
- Mentor fellow Account Analysts to execute on daily and weekly tasks to proactively protect clients’ campaigns.
- Work hand in hand with the Director of Operations & Strategy to ensure junior team members excel under guided mentorship, best practices are institutionalized and analysis provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Collaborate with team members from Ad Operations, Product, and Business Development teams to drive consistent company growth.
- PRIOR INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE is critical for success in this role
- 3 years tech startup experience
- 2 years mobile ad tech experience,
- 2 years leading a team, and/or mentoring junior members
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent 10-years work experience
- Proven capability to learn, seek feedback, and exceed expectations
- Prior experience training and providing constructive feedback desired
- Prior experience in mobile user acquisition experience
- Bilingual English/Mandarin a benefit but not required
Why You’ll Love Working at FeedMob
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Unlimited paid time off – and we use it!
- FeedMob Fridays – alternating Fridays off post-training
- Flexible WFH and 11 observed holidays per year
- 100% medical, dental, vision and life coverage
- Monthly virtual team bonding events
- Company 401K match and stock options
- WFH office set up benefits
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.