Partnerships Associate – SF or Remote (Temp-to-Hire)
FeedMob is a tech-driven agency that provides radically transparent mobile growth solutions for brands around the world. We empower our clients such as UBER, Twitter, Symantec, Amazon, Yahoo!, GOAT, and many others to achieve their goals with real time analysis delivered by our expert team. Our custom combined solution allows brands to achieve high yielding positive campaign goals at scale. We combine the best of the mobile adtech, agency and network worlds together to create a comprehensive solution for the mobile advertising marketplace.
What We’ve Achieved To Date:
2016-2018: #2 Best CPI, #15 Install Volume – TUNE Performance Index
2016-2019: 6x Global Headcount Growth
2016-2019: 12x Global Revenue Growth
2019: Appsflyer Top Networks Rankings
Who You Are:
The Business Development works internally with cross-functional teams (primarily with sales and account management) to ensure successful delivery of our client campaigns on the right supply side traffic sources. You assist with the external voice of FeedMob, negotiating key advertising offers and initiatives, ensuring campaigns are taken live with little trouble, and communicate performance data to partners. Internally, you are FeedMob’s eyes, ears and chief evangelist for mobile ad marketplace offers.
As a supporting member of a busy team, you will wear many hats and help to grow the business with an open mind, attention to detail, effective communication and entrepreneurial spirit. You should be a hungry, passionate self starter that has a strong desire to learn and gain a deep understanding of the mobile app marketing landscape. You should be a thoughtful and creative team player, as we love honest feedback and are always open to new suggestions and great ideas.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support the Partnerships team with tactical and strategic assignments to accelerate partner growth
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the Partnerships team to facilitate efficient decision making
- Capture meeting agendas & priorities, record and distribute meeting minutes, and follow up on deliverables with all stakeholders
- Track the performance of our publisher efforts against established KPI goals
- Assist with Partner billing and accounting related tasks
- Associates Degree
- 0-2 years of mobile advertising experience.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with either business development or account management is a PLUS
- An understanding of mobile advertising and performance marketing is beneficial, but not a requirement
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to collaborate with internal account teams and convey goals to external supply partners
- Strong work ethic, drive to grow business, and a team-first approach
- Excel and Google App Suite mastery a major PLUS
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible WFH and 10 observed holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, and life coverage
- Monthly virtual lunches
- Company 401K with automatic employer contributions
- Stock options
- Monthly wfh benefits
- Culture Crew Committee dedicated to employee engagement
- A hyper growth, startup atmosphere, allowing you to push yourself and wear many hats
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to email@example.com.