Project Manager – Remote: US East Coast Based + Bilingual (English/Chinese)
** Candidates should be able to work remotely in Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without working visa sponsorship.
** Candidates must be fluent in both English and Mandarin.
** It’s a part-time job with potential to become full-time.
Comprised of mobile industry veterans from companies such as Twitter, Tapjoy and ironSource, FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency and control to our client’s global advertising buys. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency, and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale, with the best service in the industry.
As a Project Manager, you will be working closely with our software engineers located overseas as well as our business team based out of our SF headquarters (who are also working remotely now). You will have the opportunity to shape the product suite that our teams depend on and be a valuable part of an industry-leading solution provider. The remote working arrangement will allow you to enjoy the comfort of your own home or favorite cafe while cutting the time and hassle of daily commuting even after the pandemic. This role will require you to be a master communicator in both English and Mandarin with a follow-through personality.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborating with developers, business users, QA team and stakeholders to organize and execute team efforts on product design, development, testing, deployment and enhancement
- Responding to inquiries about projects and remove impediments of any kind, either linguistic or contextual
- Defining and adjusting product scope, schedule and monitor progress
- Supporting business teams’ work with a product perspective
- Tracking deliverables
- Managing project & product documentation
- Create and monitor product success metrics and iterate the product suite accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interest in agile project management and product management
- Expert interpersonal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to take initiative
- Proven capability to learn, communicate expectations to drive solutions and track progress in detail
- Experience working with a remote development team
- Flexibility with working hours and guaranteed availability for online meetings in the mornings and evenings from Monday to Saturday.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of work experience in Project Management/ Product Management
- Have a working knowledge of common technical implementations (APIs, AWS, etc.)
- Expert competency with Excel and G-Suite
- Experience with SQL, Tableau or other comparable tools
- Previous experience in mobile ad space
- Experience contributing as a member of a small but growing team
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible WFH and 10 observed holidays per year
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage, and life coverage
- Monthly virtual lunches
- Company 401K with automatic employer contributions
- Stock options
- Monthly wfh benefits
- Culture Crew Committee dedicated to employee engagement
- A hyper growth, startup atmosphere, allowing you to push yourself and wear many hats
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.