Account Manager – SF or Remote
FeedMob is a mobile advertising platform that brings transparency, control, and diversification to our client’s global advertising buys. We are committed to creating an environment of honest metrics, efficiency, and valuable partnerships. We obsess over providing our clients the highest quality users at scale, with the best service in the industry.
The Account Manager is a key role at FeedMob to fulfill our company’s mission. You will be executing campaign growth strategies for popular mobile apps and services across a variety of verticals including fin-tech, commerce, and gaming among others.
Our team at FeedMob prides itself on setting the industry standard by which clients should be served and you will be tasked with upholding those standards across your accounts. You should be strategic, data-driven, quick to ideate solutions for problems, well organized with your time and prioritization, and bring a positive attitude to help exceed client expectations.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Develop strong relationships with advertiser contacts to best serve their growth objectives.
- Perform campaign analysis across several partners to inform optimization both internally and externally according to advertiser KPIs.
- On-board new advertisers and recommend new channels for clients to test based on goals.
- Utilize a consultative approach to client service in order to upsell accounts.
- Collaborate internally with team members from Ad Operations, Product, and Business Development to drive consistent account service and growth.
- Work closely with Account Management leadership to ensure each account is given the correct care and attention.
- Lead QBRs with clients in order to showcase achievements and opportunities for growth.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to product teams to enhance and/or develop company products.
- Ability to work with a pacific time zone schedule
- 3-5 years of experience
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and rapidly changing environment
- Prior experience in account management, ad ops, ad-tech, sales, banking or consulting highly valued
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proven capability to learn, seek feedback, and exceed expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience working directly with marketers to serve needs
- Proven record in media or mobile ad tech
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Suite
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to visualize data to make informed decisions
- Firm understanding of mobile ad ecosystem
- Ability to work evenings or weekends if required
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible WFH and 10 observed holidays per year
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage, and life coverage
- Monthly virtual lunches
- Company 401K with automatic employer contributions
- Stock options
- Monthly wfh benefits
- Culture Crew Committee dedicated to employee engagement
- A hyper growth, startup atmosphere, allowing you to push yourself and wear many hats
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to email@example.com.